Misty and rainy. We decided to use the remaining voucher we got from our neighbour some time ago, so we had lunch at a sushi restaurant in Dún Dealgan. After that we went to a coffee shop. Fred bought some coffee beans and an AeroPress for his friend, Raphael, whom I'll meet in person for the first time next weekend. I'm already feeling adventurous; it will be a short trip, but quite different from my recent experiences.
After coffee we zoomed off to Tesco for some shopping and bought supplies for the next two or three dinners. Tomorrow, Fred starts four-days work stretch, and I'll be on my own. I'll do some bits and bobs around the house and also read; I'm hoping to finally finish Herbert's biography, which I've been reading for a few months now, and then dive into something new.
Below: before the sushi we warmed our hands with cups of green tea.

No comments:
Post a Comment