01/04/25

Ready

Felt much better. No headache, no beanie (I wore a hat, but it's more of a style choice than anything). After work Fred came to collect me, we drove towards home, but we were also looking for a place to eat out. In the end, we made as far as Dún Dealgan and had lunch at the 3rd Place. Their tomato and veg soup was delicious, not your typical Irish cream soup, you could tell the co-owner is Polish. 

After coming home had a short chat with Mum. It worries me when she's in a grumpy mood. At first, I thought something serious had happened, but it became clear she was just low on energy after I had woken her from her afternoon nap. We talked about the weather forecast for the next few days, and she cheered up after a while. 

Once again, I'm checked in for my flight, my rucksack packed, and ready to travel. Although I didn't do anything special today, I will drift off to bed with a feeling of accomplishment. April fool's day passed unnoticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment