I’m coming to terms with the fact that the little one, the kitten booked by someone else on Sunday, is gone for good. I also reckon the one I asked about yesterday – an eight-month-old – has been taken too. The people on the other end of social media are acting like I never messaged them. Ah well. Feck them.
We're trying to shake off some anxiety. Yesterday, instead of heading straight home after my work, we went to Dún Dealgan, first for lunch in Lisdoo (nice, not many people around at that hour, just perfect), then we visited our friends, the Condrads, and had a chat while sipping teas and basking in the sun in their back garden. This evening we strolled down to the beach and back.
Our neighbour, Old Anne, is back from wherever she’d been – most likely hospital or a rehab centre, I don’t quite remember. Good. We’d been thinking of her and had started to suspect she might not be coming back at all.
Our neighbour, Old Anne, is back from wherever she’d been – most likely hospital or a rehab centre, I don’t quite remember. Good. We’d been thinking of her and had started to suspect she might not be coming back at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment