We're having a stretch of nice, warm, sunny days, just when everyone thought the summer was done with. I spent Wednesday after work relaxing: Fred and I went to Dún Dealgan for sushi, followed by a coffee and pancakes with fruit and maple syrup. We drove home, and once we got to the village, decided to stroll down to the beach and have ice-creams on the way back. Then, popped out again to spend some time with our kittens in the back garden.
As you can see in the first photo, green algae still lies along the beach. This summer brought loads of Cladophora.
Today I had less time, was back home before four in the afternoon. We had dinner, I had a nap, and somehow it was suddenly seven p.m. A short walk with the kittens followed. Then, a sea mist, ceo mara, rolled in and covered our little village.
I'm tired, but content.
No comments:
Post a Comment