On Monday I finished listening to Keegan's Foster read by Aoife McMahon.
On Tuesday we watched My Left Foot with Daniel Day-Lewis. Still, not too bad.
On Wednesday my husband booked two plane tickets to Frankfurt-Hahn. It will be a short, March weekend visit to one of the wee towns am Rhein in western Germany. I can hardly wait, a little hotel has also been booked by now.
On Thursday I borrowed Spare, an ebook by Harry Mountbatten-Windsor. It will be an easy read.
Today, a lovely Valentine's lunch in Da Mimmo, a tiny Italian restaurant in Northside Dublin. It was my present for us, as I tend to forget special occasions like this, and Fred gave me a lot of presents in the morning (Polo Ralph Lauren striped cable-knit pull-on sweater skirt, Sprayway Era Gore-Tex Jacket, Majestic Filatures linen coat). Staying positive, trying not to dwell on my husband's two recent hospital visits (a CT scan on Tuesday and a blood test today), there isn't really much to discuss: we were in Beaumont Hospital for an hour altogether, our lunches following both visits were far more interesting and uplifting.
No comments:
Post a Comment